Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A BLOG CREATED BY FRIENDS FOR THE FRIENDS

I was thinking for so long to start some thing where a group of  friends can discuss and share... what ever they want to ... no lose talk please. (We have so much online  for that).. I want to have a honest thought about any thing some one wants to discuss.. could be any thing ... movie I watched, the book I read, show I like, my kids, school, pregnancy, Inlaws, Parents (yes they too), weather, any Interesting News, any good news, song u love, What am i thinking today,  the weather ( I said weather twice i guess 15" of rain has left an impact on me)
I mean any thing... I just wanted everyone to feel they can write any thing or discuss anything....

14 comments:

  1. oops i missed a most important topic... husbands

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i removed ur comment by mistake i know u liked the idea to share all ur thaoughts with sahelis

    ReplyDelete
  3. ab is bhejey main jo bhi pak rela hai usey chap daal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi saheli ! Yes, it is a nice way to share our thoughts with all sahelis...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaapne is lagi thi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone once said ki yahan pey friends to bahut hai par friends nahin hai... so socha lets find some friends may be we will find some real ones... aslee heerey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolute agree.. We may have hundreds of aquaintances but how many of them would you consider your real friends? Asli saheli kise kehte hain?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello .... @ NEELU: just making sure: R u from south Austin and know Nupur. Ignore if its mistaken identity !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well good question sheetal... asli saheli kise kehte hain? lets see how many people answer this ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not Sheetal..
    A true friend is who gives you inspiration.. someone who can be closer than your own sister.. someone who will leave her troubles to come share yours..

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://me.yahoo.com/a/43981PsBhvLFyKcem9ouM_Rkv2AuvA--
    who r u... please apna naam batao ya koi acha sa disguise name rakho.... so we dont have to say meri saheli https://me.yahoo.com/a/43981PsBhvLFyKcem9ouM_Rkv2AuvA--
    and I fully agree with ur answer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pujz, Yes I am from south austin and also knows Nupur.... do I know you...? can't figure out with your id...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neelu,we met at nupurs house a couple of times. This is pooka,sumeet n our son abhay

    ReplyDelete