Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

If you are confident you are beautiful

Hi everyone we are all human and have flaws. Even if your physical appearance, unique personality or social skills aren't what we wish they were, that doesn't have to stop you from being confident. Confidence translated literally from Latin means "to have faith in oneself". You are beautiful inside and out so you should love yourself unconditionally. Lets see how everyone likes to believe in themselves. Everyone might have a way of making themselves feel special... if not lets find a ways to pamper ourselves mentally and emotionally. I will encourage everyone to say something even if its a one liner or a song that gives gives you high spirits.

6 comments:

  1. After I read the book New Earth (or should say I read some of it as I never finished somehow I have read so many other books in the middle of reading this one ... may be this book make me think a lot about our purpose in life, where as other books u just read and be done with it) but i really think we r here to learn something... and overcome some things. You know what I think I am sounding like a preacher... where as I have so much to learn.. and still panic at silly reasons.. lets see what every one has to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a woman has confidence in herself, she refrains from making remarks that may hurt someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so true and they r less insecure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to some songs makes be feel strong and confident. Taking time out to read without any interruptions always fills me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for getting me started on reading

    ReplyDelete