Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

I know everything I have done everything

I  know everything I have done everything !!

Don't we all sometimes meet some people,  who assume and want you to believe that they know every thing. They  have done everything  been  everywhere.
Any thing you  can  think of has happened to them or they  know some one who has been  through.

I  have met  a few people of this kind,  and seems like I am meeting  more and more lately. I  might  have this in me a little I wonder sometimes but then,  I  also  know that I  don't  make up stuff. I also  give the person  who's talking there attention  that they need. Seems like my  tolerance level  has gone down for this kind of people. Not that I have stopped any one from  doing  what they do. I  have stopped reacting to the blabber. I wonder sometime,  is it some kind of complex in people that people have to prove that they know more than  the other person. Just to prove something that you  cannot know more than  me. Which  might  be completely  wrong. I  am not  a psychologist, but I have trying  to  analyze people,  what are they  getting out of this. Does it mean  that people are so  desperate to  get the limelight that they can  steal from you.

I have also met some that, you  change your picture,  they will change it right away. You  try to celebrate something they have to  do  it before you even  if it's just a day  before yours. You wear a color they will too very next day. You go  some where,  they will also go there. Your kids do  something,  there kids can do better. How many friends you  got they have to  be their friends too. They have to have more friends than you.  Come on  stop it now had enough,  we are not competing against anyone. If you want to  compete do  it in good stuff,  I  am  unable to  volunteer,  why  don't you do that. Go help people show the world how much  better person you are. I  like to  read and learn  why don't you learn and study more. Why  not try to be a better person instead of just running after illusions.

Some are so  full of themselves that you  can tell they are lying and making  up stuff. They know all about technology, music, people, cocktails, martial arts,  travel, medical stuff,  discoveries, babies, elderly, work (not just mine but everyone's). They know how to talk, how to  walk, how to handle things. I  guess there's nothing left to learn any more. I  want to ask Is there anything  that you would like to know that you don't know.  All you  can  do  is just  listen  with a smile on  your face. I  am  still  trying  to  learn  not to  get bothered with people like that. They  might have a complex in  them  that they have to feed to make them feel better. Again  just my  assumption. One of my aim in life is not to judge people.

God please help me.. and keep me on the right path. I don't  want to make anyone feel small and less valued. As everyone has their own  journey of life and their own story to write.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment