Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My Book My Life

My Book My Life

We all live and create a story that's called life. One choice made leads to another and another... It unfolds the story of our life.

Are there any choices that I would like to redo or not make yes, but I like where it lead me so far. I like the end result, so if my end result will change if I redo my choices then no I wont change anything. There are some mistakes that I wont make again.

How many books have we read where people mention that so many people we meet we cross our paths with. Where are they now, we never see them again. So many schools friends that were so important in that moment are long gone. I have no clue where they are and what they are up to. Do they ever think the same, like I do sometimes.

Some friends I try to find on social media, knowing that I am not even  sure if I  can recognize their faces if I see them now. Names have changes personalities have changed. people have moved but they had a part in my life. They played a character in my book, some had important part and some were barely present. I wish everyone best and hope their book in which I was a character is also very interesting.





Kuch log kabhi kabhi yaad aatey hai

Kuch cherey jo dhundaley ho gaye hai

kisi bheed main kho gaye hai

zindagi ki zaddo jahat main ulajh gaye hai

Kabhi dikh gaye to shayad pehchann lengey

unsey unka haal chaal jaan lengey

panno main dabey kirdaar nikal aatey hai
Kuch log kabhi kabhi yaad aatey hai



No comments:

Post a Comment