Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

To be a better person :)



I  want  to  write often  than  this. I  will  try my  best  to  be frequent. Will  try  is better then  promises,  this  reminds me of a dialogue from an  old movie now "Vaadey  hamesha toot  jatey  hai  aur Koshisheyn kamyaab  hoti  hai" (Promises are easily  broken  but  when  we try  to  do  some thing we succeed).

In my  last  post  I  had mentioned that I  would like to  be a better person, and not  judge people. The 2nd is hard to  achieve but  one day, I  am sure I  will be able to  achieve that as well.

It  took  me two  years to  realize  better person  to  who. I  think  I  have to  be a better person  to  me and my  family. I  can  be a better person  to  the world and not  able to  please everyone no  matter how hard I  try. Saw this quote few days ago  on  Facebook "You are not everyone's cup of tea", you  cannot  be everyone's Friend.

In  trying  to  be a better person,  I am learning to  slow down  and appreciate my  surroundings. We live in  such a  beautiful  world. Once I  started looking  I see beauty  in  every thing Clouds,  Lake, creek, plants,  Trees,  buildings, sunrise, sunset etc. etc.

Saheli, still  haven't  found any  that I  can  talk  to,  without thinking or being  judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment