Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2016

A beautiful women dosen't flirt she simply smiles

I  read it  some where,  and loved it.

Isn't that true, beauty lies in the eye of beholder. Just  believing  that I  am  beautiful  gives so much confidence. I had seen  an  ad for Dove,  when they  were telling  people that they  look  beautiful. Just  by  listening  to  this people had a genuine smile on their  face and they  looked pretty  or handsome. I  think  every  one's beautiful in  a way.  We live in  this beautiful world. Once you  start looking  for beauty you  will  start seeing  in  every where. Well this is about beautiful women will  flirt or not. I  think  when  you  believe in  your self you  don't  need to  flirt. You  will radiate so  much positivity and charm  that people will  notice with out  flirting.

Not that flirting,  not  bad if it  works for some. We can  also  say that Smile can  be just another way for flirting (hansi  to  phansi) ..

I  believe in  keep  smiling  and believe in  your self. There's lot to  do  in  this world don't  get  lost in  appearances. The Soul and thoughts should be beautiful.

Share your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment